Sunday, 21 October 2012

PanPastels ... who let the dogs out?

Morning all ... My card for this weeks PanPastels Challenge is a thank you card / note-let, that I needed to make fast and send cheaply! Well.... who wants to pay postage when we could buy more crafty stuff instead!
So using Turquoise and Dark Umber PanPastels I quickly swiped and blended them over the background and then stamped with this lovely 'Doggies' stamp, cos my friend just LOVES cats.... oh naughty me !
So... please enter our challenge. The theme, as you have guessed, is Animals and you could win a super trial pack of the Pans!

See you soon... thank you very much for the visit to my blog today.
Have a lovely Sunday
Toodle pips.
Eileen xxx

12 comments:

  1. Love the blended colours and a cute stamp.
    Happy Sunday.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute , love the stamp, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours Eileen, that stamp is fab!
    Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute Eileen. Love the stamp, and great colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm going to have that tune in my head all day now lol, great blending of colours, lol @ cat lover ... you are naughty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Eileen and omg I have started using my panpastels and they blend soooooooooo good xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, wonderful stamp, wonderful colours ............. I love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eileen, lovely card, I love the blue. OK so I'm still not any good with these Pan Pastels (why?) However, I have been trawling the web and have found a solution (I think) so I will be back in an hour with a challenge if it works. Now where is that Cat Stamp? Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great card and you call it quick....I am so impressed....having a dog I love animals and think it is a good subject for the challenge. Hope you have had a good weekend , going to pop over now and check out the other D.T. Work. Thanks. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super simple card but so effective and great sense of humour - love the doggy stamp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.