Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Distress Inks, Sizzix / Tim Holtz Embossing Folder and Dylusions Stamps.

Hello just a short post again.  This Tag was made using Distress Inks. Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Iced Spruce and Scattered Straw. The Stamps are from the super duper Dylusions range and the EF is one from the  Sizzix / Tim Holtz range ... I'm so sorry I cannot remember the name of it. UPDATE! it is called Rays... Thanks Elaine x
I coloured the seam binding stuff with Distress Stains, using the same colours from the main Tag to match.
 After putting a Tim Holtz die cut Tag into the EF and running it through my Cuttlebug. I blended the distress inks using a Splodge Away Mat and a TH blending tool, over the Tag.
I stamped the Dylusions Leaf Stamp with black archival ink onto the edge of the Tag and stamped a couple of the Mushroom images onto some white card stock. After colouring with the same distress inks and cutting them out, I attached them to the tag.


The Ticket is a Tim Holtz Stamp. I added a few white brads and some white gel pen and that's it job done.

I'm entering this tag into the Embossing Challenge on The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges.
Thanks for looking today .... two posts.... whoop,whoop!

Many thanks for the lovely comments... I will catch up with your  Blogs as soon as I can. In the meantime many, many thanks for the interest shown in my Blog. 
Eileen x



25 comments:

  1. wow Eileen i am loving this tag i must get that embossing folder its lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant tag - I like that embossing folder too but don't know what it is called either. Great colours used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Eileen you're a wizzard with those Distress Inks and the Dylusions stamps. Have a great day!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this Eileen colours are gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do such super work, just love the coloured seam binding, a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliant, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow ........... stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mushrooms,, I have the same embossing folder but again can't remember what it's called ! Sorry folks. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tag Eileen, the colours are so good together. I will put you all out of your misery, the embossing folder is called Rays. Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo Elaine ... I will update my post ... thanksxxx

      Delete
  10. Fabulous tag Eileen, great colours and I love the mushrooms. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this and super colours
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this and super colours
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this and super colours
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this and super colours
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Was für ein traumhaft schönes Tag, genial gestaltet.

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a lot of work Eileen
    Nice

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eileen, das ist ein tolles Tag und wunderschöne Farben.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They just keep getting better and better.
    Thanks for joining in The Cupboard Trilogy challenge
    Joan DTL xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. An absolutely wonderful tag. Colours are amazing and I love that EF. thanks for joining us at The Cupboard Trilogy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Eileen, you've done it again....another fab masterpiece! As Joan say, they just keep getting better and better. Good luck with our August challenge at TCT xx Barbara DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a stunning tag Eileen, love the embossed background and the colours stand out so well. Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore your tag Eileen, your creativity is an inspiration as is the way you use colour.
      However, I am so sorry that I can not accept it this month as an entry for The Cupboard Challenges because we are for Cards & scrapbooking, your continued supprt of our challenges is greatly appreciated & I am considering rejigging the challenges to include tags in the future.

      Many thanks for understanding
      Jane x
      [DT/owner]

      Delete
    2. Silly me... I must get the specs out and read the rules... Sorry Jane... :) I will be entering again as you challenge is one of my favourites!

      Eileen xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.