Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Add a Flower to your Twinchies !

Morning all,  I'm still having internet problems so a short post today ... Okay, who said  "thank gawd for that " !
 Here are my DT samples for Show Us your Twinchies Challenge # 4. Please come and join us.
Its all great fun trying to make a piece of art from a 2" x 2" Square.
All of the above Twinchies were made using 2" x 2" Stamp Board and Rub-ons.
Very quick to do but I like them a lot.
Thanks for looking today I will be back soon.

Eileen xx

9 comments:

  1. Stunning Twinchies Eileen!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your twinchies are gorgeous Eileen, I'm going to have to dig deep and see what small flowers I've got stashed away this time.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commiserations, Eileen, on your internet connection seems the way over there in Uk yours is not first blog over that way to bemoan it.. ah love these twinchies, great share! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty twinchies Eileen.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little floral offerings - so pretty. Hope your internet gets sorted soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are pretty Eileen.

    I'm gonna join in with this one. I have a FEW flower stamps! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely little twinchies. Very pretty colours.
    Hope you've sorted out your internet problem xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning twinchies of course, my DT partner in crime! love them xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.