Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Distressed Inks and Spellbinders Butterflies = A Fat Page!

Morning all

Are you suffering from Christmas Card making fatigue? Cos I am !

I love all the bling and the glitter but as I started making my cards for the goodwill season so early... I wanted a change.... and this is it !

Pretty Flowers from a Personal Impressions stamp I have had for years. It has no name but is number P1501P
Painted with Distressed inks and I made the frame using  my Classic Large Square Nestabilities.

Three of my favourite Shapeabilities Butterflies and it's job done for the new Fat Pages Challenge
Please email me at eileen@ken-godwin.com if you have any questions.
Have a super week ...see you soon and many thanks for popping by to have a look at my blog Xxx

13 comments:

  1. I wasn't able to leave a comment earlier on but how nice to see these colourful flowers instead of all the snow, Santas and the like. I think I've done enough seasonal projects now to last me for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful Fat Page, thanks for entering our 2nd challenge at Fat Pages With Attitude. Look forward to seeing more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation Eileen. A welcome change from all the christmas goings on!!!!
    Thanks for joining us over on Fat Pages With Attitude xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card and gorgeous colouring Eileen, and as you say, it's good to get away from Christmas cards for a change! I was sat up until 1.00am this morning, finishing off the last few! Note to self - start making them in June next year!
    Hope all is well with you and yours - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Eileen! So beautifully colored! Ummmm, I think it will be about another five months before we can enjoy such beautiful flowers again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Eileen i could just do with it as its a friends birthday today and not made a card yet !!!!! Take care and have a wonderful Christmas Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mm I was over last night to 9or your day Eileen and could not comment either - blogger is non helpful at times - love this stamp and card so cheery - have one I could use for it too much dust it off and give it a whirl - as if maybe after Christmas, love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is stunning, I really love it hun, gorgeous bright colors, love those butterflies to. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at FAT PAGES WITH ATTITUDE xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful floral fat page, nice change from Christmas. Thanks for joining in at Fat Pages with Attitude Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Eileen, thanks for joining us. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.