Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Black Magic Technique with Indigo Blu Stamps = Fat Pages!

Black Magic!
Hello

This is a 4in x 4in Fat Page that I'm entering into the Fat Pages With Attitude Challenge
Why not enter a Fat Page into the challenge? ...they are great fun to make.
 

I stamped the Butterfly, from Indigo Blu Stamps, four times onto black card stock with Adirondack Snow Cap PIGMENT ink.


Making sure the ink was dry,  I coloured each Butterfly with colouring pencils and then highlighed some areas of the images with a White Gel Pen.

I love this black magic technique .... have a go it's so easy!
Thanks for popping by today Xx

Be back soon
Luv
Eileen xx








14 comments:

  1. Love that technique, really makes a statement. Thanks for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right this technique is great - I must have a go at the fat pages now 'the season to be jolly' is over for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really clever and such a fabulous outcome Eileen, just love your techniques.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it, certainly a technique to have a go at. Butterflies are stunning. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Fat Pages With Attitude xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! The butterflies are amazing and I love the technique you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea i never thought of that x Brilliant Fat Page x thank you for joining us at Fat Pages with Attitude xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! That is stunning! Simple idea but so effective. Thanks for joining us over at Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous, eileen! i clicked on the "you might also like" links to your other cards using this technique and they're all so beautiful. happy new year to you too.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eileen this is stunningly beautifull Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the butterflies Eileen !
    Happy new year to you and ken and daisy and holly
    hugs
    chris and Dave R
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow! These are stunning Eileen, I love the bright colours against the black.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was so taken by your butterflies that I wanted to try this technique myself. I was really pleased with the results. Thanks for sharing. I will use this again for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How on earth did I miss this post? Lovely effects. Thanks for the info (which I remember you sharing before!).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.