Monday, 26 December 2011

My New Indigo Blu Stamps, Adirondack Inks and a Brayer





Evening all

My lovely friend  Melissa gave me these, Indigo Blu stamps, along with some other crafty goodies for Christmas ... They are so gorgeous.

As you can see, I've kept to the 'Blue' theme and used my Brayer, Cloudy Blue, Sailboat Blue and Denim Adirondack Inks for the background then stamped the Indigo Blu flowers with Versafine Majestic Blue Pigment Ink.

Nice tone on tone for Boxing Day !  Cracking!  ( I adore Gavin and Stacey !)

 I am entering this for Lets Create Challenges 

Quick card and easy to do ... good fun.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and a HUGE thank you to Melissa for my presents Xx

12 comments:

  1. A lovely card Eileen. Love the colour. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Lets Craft & Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you - these stamps look great and that is some brilliant brayering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny - I did the identical card with the sentiment in greens and blues - but the layout was the same :) great minds!! I am so glad you liked the bits, you also gave me some amazing prezzies too - can't wait to have a play! loads of love to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Eileen - We love what you've done with the stamps - Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Eileen. Sorry haven't been on your blog for a while but I am back now! Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your brayering is superb Eileen, I can't get those sort of results - great job.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lucky you on the goodies and you have made brilliant use of them already !!!! Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Eileen
    thanks 4 poppin by and leaving me a comment... i have put the bits up i was playing with yesterday... and i am now awaiting a delivery from Lavinia stamps... but i 4got to order some of her card stock... will have to remember next time.. as i want so many of the stamps... so will be going back again... so pop over and have a look if you want... nothing to your standards.. but i had fun playing... just got to make them into a card now...
    your card is wonderful and now i will have to do a google search to see who these Indigo blue stamps are and what they are all about... noooo i feel a spend already... lol
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.