Thursday, 15 December 2011

Whimsy Stamp = A pretty Card for Sue.

A card for a lovely lady from her husband Mike x
Hello my crafty mates ..

This card was made by me, for my friend Mike to give to his lovely wife Sue for Christmas.

Mike, along with another good friend, Trev, met me today for lunch ( Mike paid !) and we had a good chat catching up on old times! Pictures of me having a few cuddles.... here!

After leaving 'the lads'! .... I went crafty shopping....for glue!

I will update this post tomorrow with more details about the card ... gotta rush now cos we have visitors!
This image is coloured with Copics
 
 
Update 21/12/11
Sorry folks, all the information I had written about making this card, including the list of the Copic Marker colours I've used,was all lost when I dropped my other lappy! :(


I've received some lovely comments and emails about this card, many thanks to you all for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment or message.

SheelaghD asked about the flowers I've used.
The flowers on this card were all purchased from Wild Orchid Crafts


However, I do use dies to make some of my flowers I will try to ensure that I put the name of each die I use on each post that I blog … Thank you for the kind comment about my work that you left me Sheelagh x


I hope you are all organised for Christmas!



Thank you  for popping by today

Sue, I am so pleased you like the card !

Just in case anyone is wondering why I placed a silver charm of a Camera on the front its 'cos Sue received an early Christmas Present from Mike of a ......????????     answers on a postcard please!

See you soon

Eileen xxx





14 comments:

  1. So after meeting us you came to a sticky end. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the wonderful card, well done. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Eileen I am sure it will be treasured....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice lunch time Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing card, so pretty and I'm sure Sue loved it. Such a cute little bird stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah so amusing to read of all the little side events associated with such a pretty card - just love it Eileen, well done you - or maybe we should call you Silver dish? ;) tee hee! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my third comment on my card, I keep finding it posted all over so I need to say something each time.
    It is really lovely, the little camera is so apt as I have a new one. I just love everything about the card, a BIG ***** THANK YOU *****

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Eileen, love the colours and I am sure Sue will love it!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another absolute stunner Eileen. Thanks for your really lovely comments, I am starting to feel a lot better now, as usual, the men soon got back to normal, just us women who seem to be suffering for longer... lol....

    I will be posting a few more cards over the next few days.. Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZA Eileen, this is absolutely stunning. What a wonderful keepsake, I'd treasure it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Eileen - how clever of your friend Mike to get you to make a card for Sue!

    Can you tell me do you make all the lovely flowers that we see on your cards and if so which dies do you use.?

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Eileen and obviously well received.
    Looking forward to creating alongside you on the PP challenge blog.
    Have a wonderful Christmas.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lucky lady this card is so beautiful Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.