Wednesday 30 November 2011

Lavinia Stamps and a Brayer Day...... Lovely!


Lavinia Stamps


Yoohoo... sunny day here in North Kent and my spirits are high even tho there is 'talk' of a New Airport MAYBE  being built near me . VERY near, so near my house would have to be flattened in fact !  Oh lummy!

Carry on crafting! Let the future look after itself! 

I am entering this card into the Lets Craft and Create Trim the Tree Challenge

 Two Lavinia Stamps. A tiny leaf stamp for the leafy circle and the Fairy Tree.


Red  'Diamonds' .... I wish !


My Speedball brayer, Citrus and Cranberry Adirondack inks and Black Versafine Ink ...   very quick but I had great fun and still managed to get inky fingers! lol


Back to more Christmas Cards....Ooooo I do love glitter!


Have fun everyone and thanks for popping by my blog... your comments are very much appreciated x

Luv Eileen x