Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Woodware Bauble Wreath Stamps ..... with loads 'a Bling !


 
Hello Fans! (can anyone remember who had this 'catchphrase '? )
I've been having fun with all my 'gem  stones'. Gawd, I wish they were real!



The cards posted today are very quick to make.

Yeah, okay, the small gems were a  little fiddly and I did cheat a bit by using a coloured pen here and there.

But after stamping, heat embossing and sticking on the gem stones ( BTW, I used Glossy Accents to fix them on with, 'cos there's nothing worse than having yer gems fall off! ) they took very little time to complete.

I have decorated the inside of each card to match the fronts.

I have another card like these in Black,White and Silver on another post under Woodware stamps in my labels section .


I purchased the stamps from Which crafts.  However, I cannot see them listed on their site now but you can ring them if you are interested. Great customer service as well.

Various Colours of Bazzil card stock
White linen card stock
Woodware Bauble Wreath Clear Stamps
Versamark Ink
Silver and Gold embossing powders
Heat Gun
Gems, pearls,buttons and bows.
Glossy Accents.


Thanks for looking today, some new followers as too! Many thanks and welcome to you X

Have a good week to all  my Crafty Mates....and Trev.....and Mike.....and Susie! x

Luv Eileen xxx

16 comments:

  1. Hello Eileen,

    I do believe it was seeing your black and white version of these cards that gave me the jaw dropping moment and made me hurriedly start to follow you!
    This stamp and what youve done with it is just sheer beauty!

    Its your gems though, I mean I look at my little collection and its like comparing paste with diamonds compared to yours!! Where on earth do you get such little beauties from?!

    Beautiful post!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are brilliant and Christmas time is a good excuse for plenty of glitter and bling. I have quite a lot of gems and often just get a few stray ones left on a sheet so this would be a brilliant way to use them up so thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I am very honored that you chose to join my blog. I hope to learn and improve A LOT. Linda Shumaker

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have out done yourself this Eileen, great

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, err WOW,,, and WOW again, these are magnificent....lots of yummy gems......I want them all!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What telepathy Eileen, I purchased these stamps last year but didn't get around to using them. I have just finished making a couple of cards and one of them is following your design using these stamps from last Christmas. I am going to post them tonight....
    Not as good as yours though.... Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Eileen, and what a great idea...
    you are an inspiration dear friend !!
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your christmas cards, they are absolutely gorgeous. Look forward to seeing your creation for our challenge over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I wish I was on your christmas card list I love these, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these cards are stunning Eileen please can i go on your Christmas list for one of these Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning cards Eileen! Love them.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful baubles Eileen absolutely stunning...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! these are sooo stunning! i love all the different colour combinations and the texture.

    linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeopus cards - where can I buy those beautiful gems. am having trouble finding any this year.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sheila.... I am posting this reply to you here as there isn't an email address in your comment... Thank you for the kind words x

    I bought the gems from loads of different places, craft shops and on line.... Most of the unusual gems you can see were purchased from Create and Craft TV. Years and Years ago .... a huge bargain tub that they had on special offer! There are loads of jewelery sites online Sheila, I hope you find some you like. I'll keep my eyes open for you as well X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.