Sunday, 27 November 2011

Little Claire 'Red Gingham Designs' Stamps, Heart Shapeabilities and my Brayer = PanPastel Challenge



Brayered  and Layered !....Ooooo I'm a poet!
Morning all ..a quick post today as I'm 'elbow deep' in making more Christmas cards!
I was delighted to see that the new theme for the PanPastel Challenge is Animals! . It allows me to show you this gorgeous Little Claire Red Gingham Designs Stamp.

I love 'em!
Good news .... Hubby has agreed to buy me some PanPastel products for Christmas .... add those to the stash of 'em that Santa is bringing as well .... whoopee do !  I'll be knee deep in PanPastel goodies!
I found my Spellbinders Shapeabilities Heart and after cutting with Clarity card stock and embossing the largest Heart, I blended Adirondack Red Pepper and Cranberry Inks together totally covering it using my Brayer.

Stamped the 'Swirly Whirlies Cats' over the top in Archival Black ink. Spangly or wot!



 Three of my favourite Shapeabilites Butterflies stenciled with the same red Adirondack Inks..... 'Bob's yer Uncle'  lol!

Thank you for looking today ... have a great Sunday.

F1 racing for me on the TV ...... last race this year  :(

 COME ON LEWIS AND JENSEN!   woohoo !

Ooooooo ..... rissoles! I've ONLY been sitting on me tube of glue!  Doh!

See you soon

Luv Eileen xxx

16 comments:

  1. Lovely bold card those cats are gorgeous, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a vibrant card and that cat stamp with the Sentangle style is brilliant. I do hope you aren't stuck to the chair permanently!! Enjoy the F1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Eileen love the unusual design thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vibrant red card and those two little cats certainly stand out

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I am sure you will have lots of fun with your PanPastels when you get them at christmas, they so nice to use. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Eileen, this is amazing! I do so love this card and the red is fabulous too. You have been a busy bee. Enjoy watching F1.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eileen, Fab card, I love the red & white together, so crisp & fresh. Love the stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card. Great cat image too. I was looking at those stamps from Little Claire's the other day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply gorgeous, Eileen !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! the red and white are so striking and the image just pops in black. DH is a big F1 fan; sorry your driver didn't win.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi aww what a lovely card love the image and oh lucky girl getting panpastels for christmas :-) thank you for joining us at panpastel uk
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and in red is looks so classy, the butterflies put a lovely finishing touch.
    Hope the glue did no permanent damage, awkward to walk around stuck to a chair. Might mean you have to stay making cards for a but longer, which can't be a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aha the red and white and black them again (and you now have 195 only five to go yay!)
    Just adore that cat stamp Eileen, and great idea of the brayer with the Adirondack inks. Don't know the items for new stash you are to get but dare say will see them in evidence after 25.12.11 - not long to go now! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Eileen just love this bold and bright card the stamp is to die for it will have to go on my list !!!! Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Eileen. Lovely image. Very bold and bright. Enjoy your christmas card making.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this one.. so romantic but lovely and bright at the same time!

    I've been a bit of a silent follower for some time... love looking through your cards and designs.

    M x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.