Friday, 25 November 2011

Lavinia and Clarity Stamps ...Yeah! .... Rock 'n Roll with a Brayer!

Three Adirondack Inks Blended With A Brayer
Yoo-hoo me again.
How's your week going? 
So far, I've had a great few days, enjoying myself  big time!

My crafty mate, Karen has a birthday TODAY!  I made this card for her!



Pretty Lavinia Stamp




 I used my Brayer, three Adirondack Inks, Salmon,Watermelon and Cranberry  to achieve the blended background on Matt card stock from Lavinia Stamps .




Happy Birthday Karen x



The  Flower stamps are also from Lavinia Stamps they are called Dandelions ... I love 'em!
The sentiment stamp is from Clarity Stamps .

Just added a few tiny gems ....job done.

Have a great day Karen X

10 comments:

  1. Awww gorgeous rich colour, and love the stamps, I may have to go and look at their website!! Still love the way you decorate the inside of your cards too...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Eileen

    Not seen Ian for years.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Eileen. I have that Lavinia set and haven't used it enough. Thanks for jogging my memory! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those yummy colours blended together,such a lovely creation !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Eileen ah the good old brayer does my heart good to see that cheery card of yours - and yes love it too like everyone else - and matey while your rocking and rolling with it - hows those Stampscapes you have promised me? Brenda has a great example with their stamps and brayer on her blog yesterday "Floral Fantasies" do you know it? she is another great "brayer-er"!
    love and God bless, Shaz in oz.x (Whoo hoo! now 193 only 7 to go!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful you are fabulous with that brayer, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eileen, Just loving this card absolutely beautiful and great colors to xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colours on this card and love the stamp too. I'm sure you friend will love it too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours Eileen. Lovely card.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.