Monday, 31 January 2011

Spellbinders Nestabilities, Lacey Squares and Labels Fourteen.

Hello, thank you for popping by my blog today I hope you find it useful.

The card I have posted here is  a copy of a card found on Yvonne's Blog .

As you can see I have used a different colour and the image is a Digital Stamp.

I cannot remember where I got it from, sorry.

I have used Copic Markers to colour in the flowers and cut and dry foam to shade around the edges of the Label Fourteen Die.

I had to cut and stick two large Lacey Squares together to 'frame' the image and plonked a few pearls here and there!

I love Yvonne's blog her work is just SO beautiful, please have a look.

I am having a great card making 'time' today so I am off to make some more . See you soon and have a good week.


Eileen xx

5 comments:

  1. i like this card a lot. The image is lovely and the colours are fresh and springlike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love it! Love it!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love it! Love it!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Eileen, I can see why you like Yvonnes work so much as she is very talented indeed!

    I love the bright strong blue on your card and the loopy frame looks great and I must try to extend it also as sometimes I just dont want a square!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eileen, thanks for your kind thoughts about my Dad, he seems to be really happy and contented now all the worry of moving is over.
    As usual, lovely cards, I've never come across this technique but I will have to give it a try, I do have a white gen pen, so when I get 5 mins, I'll have a bash at it. Just referring back to your giraffe card, I have sent for a stamp similar to yours and will be having a play with it soon.... Dee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.