Monday, 29 November 2010

That Lavinia Stamp Again ...With Little Claire.

 Good morning, It's a lovely day here in a very sunny North Kent.

When Daisy and I went on our walk over the fields it started to snow but we enjoyed looking at the huge flakes and kept all warm in our winter coats. Daisy was a joy to watch as she chased after the 'Snow Fairies'

Today's card is a sort of 'carry-on' from yesterday as I have fallen in luv with the small Lavinia leaf stamp and the 'wreath look' thanks to my friend Melissa!

I stamped it again using my Adirondack, Lettuce and Bottle Green inks and teamed it with a Poinsettia flower from the little Claire Christmas range.

I coloured it in with my Copic Pens and cut the image using a circle from my Nestabilities.


A few beads, gems and a ribbon ...job done.

Thanks for popping by, see you soon and watch out for the wreath again.....in blue!!

Eileen x

5 comments:

  1. Hello there Eileen, this is brilliant the totally vibrant colours zing right off the page and turn this card into something really special, I love it:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummm, I might just have to take inspiration from you again!! this is beautiful. I haven't had a go at using it for a garland yet as I can't decide what to put with it, but I'm sure it would look good there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this Beautiful colours and so detailed. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! So crisp and bright.

    Ger x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.