Tuesday, 9 November 2010

A White Christmas..... With a Crealies Template.


This card started off as a wedding card! Now it's a Christmas card ...!

I used the Crealies Template  again. This template is so versatile you can use it for any occasion you like, look on the site under Simple Shortcuts!

White and Cream card ( not a very good picture, sorry) The flowers and 'hat pin' came from an on line shop called Wild Orchid Crafts  A super site for flowers and ribbon ...quick service too! I mostly just buy white organza ribbon now and colour it with my Copic's... any colour I like. Good even coverage, NO streaking .

The Metal 'Merry Christmas' was in my stash. A simple card, too simple do you think?
Thanks for popping along to my blog today.
Had a new Clarity stamp delivered last week...gonna play with it tomorrow !
BTW my Daisy has her own blog now Daisy's Diary ...when you get a minute have a look !!
See you soon
Eileen x

10 comments:

  1. Lovley card, sometimes simple is best. I like the clean lines. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how unusual! Certainly not too simple - it's really elegant and classy. Beautiful!

    Looking forward to seeing which Clarity stamp you bought, and what you do with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies ..thanks for the comments ...I love reading them...you don't feel soooo alone do you?
    I played all day with the Clarity stamp..doing ok ..then got ink all over the image from my inky fingers....NOT happy !! Starting again tomorrow. Visit to MIL today x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Elieen

    Its very elegant hun...just love everything about it :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Gemma ..hugs to you to xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Eileen, for logging on to my blog. It means such a lot to have you join me. I think that your Wedding/Christmas card is absolutely stunning - an apparently simple design achieved by so much hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eileen your cards are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Sue ...yours are gorgeous too! jealous you design for someone .... XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card- so unusual. Thank you for your lovely comment on my Faerie card, I really appreciate all my visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Eileen, Thanks for your comments on my blog, Yes I did make the flower, it was only my third attempt, have made a few since and think they are getting better, I'm really getting into making them as I never seem to have the right colour of bought one when I need it. Dougal & I love Daisys Diary and cant wait to see what she gets up to next Keep up the good work on all fronts. Mary x & Dougal x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.