Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Three Artist Trading Cards.

Just a quick post to share three ATC's with you that I've made this morning.
The first one, on the left, is Distress Stains splattered onto an ATC Stamp-Board from Oak House Studios and the Eye stamp is from Red Lead.


The second, is also on an ATC Stamp-Board, with a background of rainbow colours created with Adirondack Inks, a Tim Holtz Stamp and Designs by Ryn Water Droplets Stamp.


My final sample is a ATC Canvas Board, again using Distress Stains, along with a Crealies small circles stencil and an Andy Skinner Stamp from The Artistic Stamper.

I've enjoyed playing today and thank you for popping over to my Blog.  
Please give ATC's a go 'cos they are so much fun.
Eileen xx

12 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I especially love the Andy Skinner stamp - have never seen that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous....love the middle one ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous atc's Eileen...great makes!
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Eileen! Love the bright colours in all of them! And of course, that umbrella man stamp works so well with the drops! Hope all goes well with you :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these bright and happy ATC cards! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a favorite-I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all beautiful Eileen but the eye really stands out, but I also love the water drops and the different coloured sections behind, but the circle stencil looks great with the brightly coloured splashes of colour too, so you see I love them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great Eileen. I particularly like the raindrops! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright and beautiful Eileen - love the splatted backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the burst of colour here. juicy and summery, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just smile when I see your colorful artsy posts, so inspiring, you are fabulous! bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  12. All are great compositions of stamps and vibrant color techniques!
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.