Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Bleeding Art Tissue Technique plus a Donna Downey Stencil - Painted Flowers.

Hello everyone, a quick post to share this canvas with you. The 'Bleeding Art Tissue' technique on a 10 x 8 inch Canvas, along with a Donna Downey Stencil called Painted Flowers, available from Oyster Stamps.
I love this technique it is so easy to do. See my You Tube Tutorial HERE.


Thanks for looking today. I'm so busy I'm not sure if its Christmas day or Christmas pud!
Oh, I've just remembered ......its JUNE!
Have a good week.
Eileen xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful canvas Eileen. Christmas in June is always so weird and when the weather's so wet & I'm still lighting the woodburner (for us in Cumbria) I feel like I've missed out on Summer. Oh I do miss the warmth of Kent. Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the Bleeding Art Tissue technique and the lovely flower over the top.

    Please tell OTL that I'm still tuning in each day over at Holly & Daisy's blog, just not leaving comments very often.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarn.. Daisy and Holly know you love 'em and seen warm, greetings and woofs! lol
      Eileen xxxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Eileen I love the stencil you've used on this canvas.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue,,.. hope you are well ,xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful art work I love the combination of stencil and colors, great effect.
    big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tissue technique always looks so pretty Eileen and the flower stencil is a beauty. Altogether gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat... thank you so much for the comment and support xxxxx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful work Eileen, as always! Like this technique and my tissue paper is getting dusty.........just need time.....xxMiranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely piece of art, Eileen - I love this technique & that stencil is fab!
    Gorgeous stuff!
    Liz M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Liz .. I had fun !
      E xxx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.