Saturday, 2 May 2015

A New Lavinia Stamps Challenge Starts Today!

Morning Everyone.

Today is the start of a NEW challenge from Lavinia Stamps.  

 ' Pink or Blue or Both! '   
You could win a Voucher worth a WHOPPING £40 to spend in the Lavinia Stamps Web shop.
My DT project features a background of two shades of Pink, using Adirondack Inks then stamping onto the oval shaped Stampboard and  'scraping off' (with a scraping off tool!) some of the coloured ink to reveal the white clay top, of the board underneath.
A dib,dab,dob here and there with a gold pen..... job done! The stamps I've used are Fairy Pods, Zen Leaves and Bubbles.



Visit our Lavinia Stamps Challenge Blog and see the super inspiration from the Design Team and get crafting!

You don't need a Blog. We accept Email Entries... contact form is here.
Back soon... with more things to share with you.



Thanks for strolling over to my Blog today.

Eileen xx

19 comments:

  1. So pretty, really love this, what ta gonna do wiv it? Xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bright delight early on a Saturday morning Eileen!
    Woke me up good and proper while sipping my tea in bed ;-)
    Super, enjoy your weekend...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous now I see why I need stamp board xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowser that's bright ,great work
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very vibrant and pretty, love the gold touches! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eileen, stunning! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vivid and lovely . . . and full of pizzazz . . . just like you!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous work and such beautiful colours. xx Margaret Col.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning colours and loving the scraping off technique...another one to try. Very creative and just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very bright and beautiful Eileen, love it. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work again Eileen, I can't wait to get started on the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous, Eileen, and do you know, I've never thought of using Adirondack inks for colouring a background, even though I have loads of the little blighters!.Thank you for the inspiration, you're still my 'go to' person, for ideas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. could ya get any pinker lol ! lovely idea Eileen , fabulous contrasts of colour x

    ReplyDelete
  14. could ya get any pinker lol ! lovely idea Eileen , fabulous contrasts of colour x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very pretty bright pink design Eileen and love that Lavinia stamp. I love the gold highlights too. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous! I thought at first this was an easter egg decorated!
    I e-mailed you in regards the stamps/lavinia. thanks for the comment left at my blog
    keep in touch bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning Eileen. Love that pink! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.