Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Rochester Workshop - May 2015 Project Sample 3

Me again! ... back with another post to share the last Project Sample with you, that my Crafty guests will be creating at my Rochester Workshops this month.
The whole Workshop is dedicated to Penny Black Stamps and I've had a great time making them.

 A gold pen to add some bling to the image, along with Distress Inks.



Penny Black Stamps and Stencils are available at Oyster Stamps.
Thanks for looking at my Blog today.
See you soon with a Brusho Paints Canvas.
Eileen xx

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I want to be poorly to receive one! Do I see Goosebumps? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Eileen,, that gold pen thats a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Eileen, this time you have shown us the finished piece. I love that PB stamp and the colours are so pretty. I love the gold pen you have used to highlight certain parts and the water spatters too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Eileen .... I love that PB stamp, and the touch of gold really adds to the design .... gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stuff, can't wait, loving PB, and my all time fave stamp Delicate florals, xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful . . . and lucky for me . . .I already have this stamp!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Eileen, looks like everyone is going to have a super time.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous - and I'm looking forward to the Brusho canvas too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful,stunning colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Eileen. I love how you used the gold pen. I bet the girls had great fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.