Saturday, 23 May 2015

Rochester Workshops. June 2015 - Mixed Media, Canvas One

Hello all you Bloggers and followers. I  hope you are having a great weekend. 
I've just finished off my first sample, Mixed Media Canvas, for my June, Rochester Kent, Workshops.
6th and 13th June. Some places are still available but are filling up fast.
Brusho Paints mixed in with 3D Gloss Gel and a whole heap of other mediums!
I've had so much fun and made a super, duper mess whilst creating this 8 inch x 10 inch Canvas.





... and there's MORE to come ... or will be, when its out of my head and down on another Canvas!
Thanks for looking at my Blog today.
Rose and Michelle from Croydon... be good to see you both, when you can pop down x
Eileen xx
eileen @ken-godwin.com

16 comments:

  1. Bloom-bloody-fantastic, can't wait to give this a go, yippee will be here too :) xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is Amazing. I almost wish that I was going to be around instead of on the high seas and the Canary Islands. Can't wait to see what the ladies make.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Eileen, I love it ! I so wish Rochester wasn't so far away from Cornwall !!

    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somerset's too far away as well! I love this canvas Eileen and I really love all the details and lovely colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Darling, stunned from Southampton LOL x

    Perhaps you should do a mobile workshop in the van xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work Eileen! Too far to come to a workshop, but thank you anyway for all your inspiration via the blog and FB - I'm in awe of your talents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOTALLY AWESOME EILEEN . . . you have ROCKED this canvas. It looks so 3D . . . really wish I lived nearer to you. Mind you, I like Elaine's idea of you doing a mobile class tour! Do you think OTL and the Furry Crew would let you?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Eileen. Wish I could be there. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is fabulous Eileen, wish I lived nearer!! So much to see and to fill with all kind of things, xxMiranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous artwork Eileen, love it ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic piece of artwork, Eileen. I'm so pleased that my daughter Danielle has managed to book a place on your June workshop. I can't wait to see what she creates with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning canvas Eileen...love it in total....great details and awesome creativity!!
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.