Friday, 20 February 2015

Stampscape Stamps and Distress Inks


Morning all, last Tuesday I went to a workshop over in Maidstone, at  J & C Creations. The workshop was hosted by a very talented lady, Sally Newick.  I created the art work you see here, using just TWO Stampscape Stamps (available at J& C Creations) and Distress Inks.


Sally has another class over in Maidstone soon, so I cannot tell you more, except to say that the images took less than 5 minutes to position and stamp.The real SECRET to success, is in the colouring with the Distress inks. Sally explains it all step by step and it took over two hours! I loved it and so did the rest of the class. I'll be going back!

I'm going to remount my Art Work, put it into a frame and hang it on my wall. 
Thanks for looking today. Eileen xxx

13 comments:

  1. Stunning, just like a Old Masters oil painting xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm.... I'm an old lady ! lol lol ... Hope you are keeping well Lisa xxxxx

      Delete
  2. There is NO END to your talents Eileen.
    You are amazing and can turn your hand to different styles at the drop of a hat. Looks like a fun workshop.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful Eileen and the colouring with the distress inks is fantabulous! Certainly deserves displaying in a frame. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat ... always support from you .... lovely comments :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. It sure is a beaut.......love the mist within the trees and the colouring is gorgeous. .....It sure is worthy of being framed and displayed on the wall..... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing landscape! Almost like the picture, but the image of the soul. I love it.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous...I've toyed with buying these stamps for weeks, but as yet haven't succumbed....maybe now....... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go on ... you MUST HAVE them.... lol xxxx

      Delete
  7. Does Sally have a Blog Eileen? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aison, hope you are well...... yes. Click on her name in my post and it will take you there .,
      E xxx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.