Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Sarn's Limited Edition Stamps - Sarntangles # Take Three!


Morning all, me again! still playing with a BRAND NEW set of glorious stamps that I've bought from my friend Sarn
SARN Designed these little beauties called  SARNTANGLES  they are a limited edition so be quick! I'll be posting  some more cards soon. I'm having a great time.



Spray Goosebumps onto the reverse, white side of Centura Pearl card stock. When its dry, ink over the card stock with a blending tool, using distress inks, Evergreen Bough and Iced Spruce. I stamped the SARNTANGLES image with Archival black ink and coloured it in with some bright neon markers.  Job done so quick! 
                                                              .................

Back tomorrow with a new YOU TUBE Video. A tutorial of the Bleeding Art Tissue and Stencils on a Canvas .. hope to see you then . I'll put the links to the tutorial on my next post .. could be today if hubby gets a move on with the Video edit!
Thanks for looking today
Eileen xxx

13 comments:

  1. Love this. Had a look at Sarn's stamps and I love them.....think I am gonna have to have them....sometimes I could shoot you for all the things that fall into my basket you've inspired, lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha . . . I know what you mean Brenda . . . the reason I own a set of Brusho crystals is purely down to Eileen's ENABLING! I'm ever so glad I bought them though! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous...so eye catching, you do Sarn's lovely stamps proud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Eileen . . . I am loving today's wonderfully colourful card with the additional dots around the design. FAB!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen, stunning cards. What is "goosebumps" and where can you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the artwork using Sarn's stamps. I think that I need them for my collection after seeing what you've done with them.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful cards you keep sharing with us,your such a talented lady .
    Andy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet another gorgeous piece using Sarn's stamps Eileen. I love the goosebumps sprayed on first which adds lovely background texture. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this one, for me, the best. Gorgeous. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.