Sunday, 22 February 2015

Sarn's Limited Edition Stamps - Beautiful Designs!

Hello everyone, lovely sunshine here in North Kent but I'm happy sitting at my craft desk playing with a BRAND NEW set of glorious stamps that I've bought from my friend Sarn
SARN Designed these little beauties called  SARNTANGLES  they are a limited edition so be quick! I'll be posting a few some samples, more today and during next week ... I'm having a great time.


This card is so quick to do. I used a few Circle Dies, the negative shapes, and inked through them for my background with distress inks. I stamped the SARNTANGLES stamp with Archival Black Ink, then stamped again onto some white card-stock. I decoupaged the main flower image, leaving it white for contrast and finally added some Finnabair Glitter Glass to the middle.  Mat and layered onto a circle card base... job done.
Back soon with some more!
Love these Sarn ....  good on yer! Super stamps.
Eileen xx

8 comments:

  1. WOW - that's a stunner Eileen. Thank you SO much for the shout out. You're a super star.

    Can't wait to see what else you make.

    BIG HUGS,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Eileen! I adore these stamps by Sarn, so beautifully designed and they give such crisp images too. As ever, your work is gorgeous!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Sarn is a clever clogs, they are fab, this is gorgeous too, it's beautiful sunshine here on the East Kent coast too, enjoy your crafty fun xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Eileen and a great design idea using Sarn's wonderful stamps. The overlapping circles on the circular card echoes the shape of the stamp so beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fab card. p.s. Love the stamp Sarn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards using the stamps love your ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are so striking and yet so simple. brill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.