Sunday, 22 February 2015

Sarn's Limited Edition Stamps - Sarntangles # Take Two!

Hello everyone, me again! still playing with a BRAND NEW set of glorious stamps that I've bought from my friend Sarn
SARN Designed these little beauties called  SARNTANGLES  they are a limited edition so be quick! I'll be posting a few some samples during next week ... I'm having a great time.



I used a few Circle Dies, the negative shapes, and inked through them for my background with distress inks. I stamped the SARNTANGLES stamp with Archival Black Ink, then stamped again onto some white card-stock. I decoupaged the main 'Leaf like' images, leaving them white for contrast and added some inky 'flicks' with a paint brush, along with some 'white drops' from Rangers White Enamel .
All layered onto Hexagon shape card stock, cut from a Lifestyle Crafts  Hexagon die (Oyster Stamps). Another job done. Back soon with some more!
I'm on a roll now Sarn .... 
Eileen xx

12 comments:

  1. Oooh - love this card Eileen. Wonder what stamps I have that would work? Thanks for sharing, and so wish I lived nearer to be able to come to a class, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both mate. Are you sure that is a hexagon and not an octagon?!!!! :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Eileen and I just couldn't resist ordering mine !! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. . . . and I will post your set to you tomorrow Doreen. Thanks for your order xxx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. You most certainly ARE on a roll now Eileen . . . another GORGEOUS card. It's been fascinating seeing what fellow crafters have made with their Sarntangles. Love your usual riot of colour with the white contrast of the decoupaged image and the extra detail of the enamel dots.

    Thanks for another shout out mate!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous make Eileen with Sarn's lovely stamps! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done it again Eileen, just ordered mine! hope there are still some left xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie . . . yes, there are still some left, and I will send yours to you tomorrow. Need your address though! Thanks for your order. xxx

      Delete
  7. what a super card. you are so inventive xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Eileen.
    What a delightful card; not only the shape but the palette as well, it really POPs, and I am loving the sarntangle stamps that you have used to make the card sing.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.