Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Lavinia Stamps - BRAND NEW Stamps and Brusho Paints.


Fantastic BRAND NEW stamps from Lavinia Stamps, Brusho Paints, Acrylic Water Colour card, water and a Tim Holtz black puffer thingy that moves the paint around! 
You have loads of time to enter the Lavinia Stamps Challenge this month.
You could win a Voucher worth a WHOPPING £40 to spend in the Lavinia Stamps Web shop. 
Visit the challenge blog and see the super inspiration from our Design Team and get crafting!
The theme this month is......' Add Some Ribbon'
 

You don't need a Blog.. we now accept Email Entries... Pop over and read all about  it HERE.
Back soon 
Eileen xx

13 comments:

  1. WOW - amazing creations. I am going to have to try this out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got yer fabby card Sarn .. love it. Thank you and for my digi's !
      Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards love the colorful blowing unique effects.
    What is "Tim Holtz black puffer thingy" ? I don't know what you mean, Please can you help me?
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its this Anjas...http://rangerink.com/new-tim-holtz-distress-marker-spritzer-is-shipping-now/
      E xxx

      Delete
  3. I love these and the new Lavinia stamps. Got a long list for Ally Pally later this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Eileen! My friend Donna has mentioned your blog as we were discussing Brusho paints and said I would find plenty of inspiration here. Well, she was not wrong! I love your cards and have joined your lovely inspirational blog so that I can look forward to more wonderful creations from you. Best wishes,
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and a warm welcome to you Ingrid.. Eileen x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful colours and effects of the blowing patterns. I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy Shirley.. bet you are the same with your new adventure!! E xx

      Delete
  6. WOW these are stunning Eileen!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new stamps and the brusho paints are greatvwith them Eileen. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Eileen, hope you had a great weekend :) I'm loving the colour splatters with black stamping over top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.