Thursday, 25 September 2014

Fairy Door from CleverCut - The home of Ali Reeve


Hello bloggers. We have Wifi at the moment! So here is a Fairy Door from CleverCut that I made this morning.
Hubby is out and about with the dogs but as its raining ... I'm crafting .
Beautiful place, Yorkshire. Just lovin it all.
I'm NOT loving the colours on my Fairy Door... So I'm off to make another one. I have Three with me ( 'cos they are fab!)  and I'm using Fresco Chalk Paints and Crackle Glaze along with Lavinia Stamps.
Thanks for looking ... not too keen on the Orange!
Eileen xx

16 comments:

  1. i like this. they don't have to be just fairy doors do they? it's giving me ideas. need to get them first xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying Yorkshire. We went there last summer, and who would have thought that the weather could be too hot, but it was. By the middle of the week we were flagging, but it is lovely. The fairy door is very pretty, and I look forward to seeing the next one. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly lovely here Pat . Thanks for your comments ... Always a great support to me xxx

      Delete
  3. I love it, the orange really draws the eye in to the door with the beautiful flowers :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, just distress the orange a bit more to tone it down xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo!! It need it ... Will do xxxxx

      Delete
  5. I am not one to criticise on things I know nothing about but as I read your post I had an idea/answer then I read Lisapmac comment and she said what she said. So, I thought the "heavy, thick looking, bright" orange was too much and needed to be shadowed and leafed out somehow. There, I said it, sorry, hope I haven't upset you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sue ... The orange is way over the top ... I'll get it sorted on Sunday !! Like your comments ... Good to have feedback xxxxx

      Delete
  6. I quiet like it .....The orange and blue to cool it down I think works well, like Lisa said a bit of a rub down and it will be fine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this idea...a fairy door!!!
    great as always
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.