Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Brusho Paints,Tim Holtz Spritzer Tool and some fabulous NEW Stamps from Lavinia Stamps

Hello Bloggers.. I made a few cards last week and put them all on the Blog to 'schedule'. I hope you get them okay!
This one has a Brusho Paints background on Acrylic card stock from The Range. The water and paint slides all over the card when I use the Tim Holtz Distress Spritzer Tool, along with two lovely Lavinia Stamps, Spotty Toadstool and some Small Stones.


Got to dash .. keep an eye open for more Lavinia Stamps projects soon.
Thank you for looking at my Blog today.
Send me an email if you have any questions... Always happy to help.
Eileen x

7 comments:

  1. I love the Lavinia stamps and this card you've made with them.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Eileen and gorgeous Brusho colours. The Lavinia toadstool looks great with the enamel dots, and like the shape you have used with the split topper. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I need one of those spritzer gadgets, sounds like lots of inky fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamps and colours...a lovely card Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! Need to play now! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. more inky gorgeousness from the Queen of Inkiness herself. need this new card now. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.