Saturday, 20 September 2014

Come out to play with your Brusho Paints - in Scarborough.

Evening Bloggers!  I made this card using Brusho Paints, along with a fantastic stamp from Lavinia Stamps at the Allhallows Crop today. Super day full of laughter and smiling faces... a very happy day.
Next Saturday I'm hosting a Brusho Paints Workshop in Scarborough.


 So looking forward to meeting some Facebook pals. I'll be showing them how to created this card along with a few other projects, using fabulous Brusho Paints.


See you soon ladies .
Eileen xxx

16 comments:

  1. oh I wish I could be there Eileen - have a wonderful time. Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to but to far if ever you wanted to do one in Cambridgeshire or near would be interested have good day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you soon, Craft bag already packed. Yipeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, can't wait till Saturday to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love the Brusho background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to meeting you and making some, hopefully, beautiful things with Brusho

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, I wish I could, Eileen! Have a great time! Beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely result with the Brusho...great in total with the nice stamps Eileen.
    Greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited about doing this workshop with you on Saturday, Eileen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shairon.. I cannot find your name or email on my list .. no worries I have space fro you but need to send you some details .. can you contact me please... eileen@ken-godwin.com
      The Sharon I have is ... Sharon not Shairon :)

      Delete
  10. This is gorgeous I will have to investigate further these Brusho's.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These brusho paints are being used everywhere at the moment, but I can see why they are so popular. The colours are lively and strong and the Lavinia stamp looks great against them. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW WOW WOW fantastic card, Eileen. I love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.