Thursday, 10 July 2014

Memory Box Large Circle Burst Die and a Memory Box Stencil.


Morning all you little Bloggers... I'm hosting another workshop in Rochester this weekend and I'm planning to show my crafty 'students' how to create this.... so easy, they probably won't need me anyway, so I'll just give 'em all the necessary materials, then just loll around eating cake and slurping fruit teas..... Good plan!
A Memory Box Die 'Large Circle Burst', Memory Box Stencil 'Garden' and a few Distress inks, plus a small 'Grass' stamp from a set by Inkylicious

That's it ... back soon !
Thanks for looking today.
Eileen xx

8 comments:

  1. So Elegant Eileen, I have that stencil, very pretty and versatile, loving the die, think that's going on my "need" list lol it's getting very long that list. Xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple effective die. Couldn't see it on Oyster's site though - but I have one on it's way!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Eileen. Hope you have fun at the workshop. Liking the idea of students being self sufficient & eating cake while they play. :-) haha! Suz (Surrey Crafts) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. So simple. That is a very interesting looking die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Eileen and the MB die and stencil work together beautifully. Your ladies will love making this. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant looking card! Wishing you another great workshop Eileen. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this....clean, simple and just perfect. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.