Thursday, 24 July 2014

Designs By Ryn Stamps, SplodgeAway Mask And Brusho Paints.

Morning all... another lovely day and time for more HOT colours!
I'm sharing another card created with Brusho Paints .. you can buy them at Oyster Stamps.
After mixing some Brusho Paint colours up with water onto my heat mat using a paint brush, I splodged some colours through a SplodgeAway Mask onto some smooth cartridge paper. Then I stamped over the top with Ryn's FAMOUS Water-droplets... get them HERE! 
Highlight the Water-droplets with a white pigment ink pen, stamp a couple of words and ... job done. 
Have a good day, whatever you are doing.
Back soon, thank you for popping over.
Eileen x

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful combination, I love colorful works.
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation Eileen, I love it.

    Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Eileen, so bright and sunny. I don't think I have ever seen you use pastel shades - these suit you perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Eileen, so bright and sunny. I don't think I have ever seen you use pastel shades - these suit you perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stuff xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooooove those colours Eileen! Enjoy the beautiful day! It's gorgeous here too :) I'll post this to Facebook tomorrow. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous make Eileen!
    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, amazing creation, love the color combination!
    Groetjes Karin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.