Friday, 18 July 2014

Designs by Ryn Texture Stamps.. along with some JOFY, Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi Stencils and Stamps.

Hi ho Bloggers.. quick post because I have so much crafty stuff to do ... No rest for the wicked! 
The materials I've used for these two Art Journal Pages are :


Wendy Vecchi Stencils, Wendy Vecchi Stamps, Designs by Ryn Stamps, Tim Holtz Stencils, JOFY Stencils, JOFY Stamps, Fresco Paints, Distress inks.... I had loads of fun.
If you have any questions... give me shout and I'll help all I can .
Back soon... Thank you for looking today. 
Eileen xx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulously you, loving the designs and bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous Eileen, and I love all the stamps and colours you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love em Eileen! Free-flowing, alive and full of colour as always. Love your work! Glad you're keeping busy with art. Hope you're getting some time to enjoy the summer. Hugs from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen, I love both pages - the color combo, the movement, the composition. Did you use anything - a white gel pen, glossy accents etc. - to highlight the water drops? TFS
    Dorly Weitzen, Israel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dorly .. lovely comment,thank you . I just stamped with versafine black ink or Archival black and highlight with a White pigment ink pen.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eileen, thank you for your reply. My favorite ink and white pen :-)
    Dorly Weitzen, Israel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.