Sunday, 5 January 2014

January 2014 Workshop Sample #1

 Hello all you Bloggers and followers.
I'm busy prepping this week
for my first Workshop of 2014.
Saturday 11th January. Rochester Kent.
The workshop is sold out so
 I'm  going to be busy, keeping order!!!!
This is sample #1
Sample 2# tomorrow, Some flower Power!
Have a good week.
Stay safe and dry during these awful storms.
....
Quick update on the technique for this card.
Centura Pearl card stock embossed using a
Tim Holtz Texture fades embossing folder.
 Distress inks blended over the top on the 
WHITE, reverse side. Dry with a heat gun
then outline the letters with a white ink pen.
The Heart dies cuts were coloured 
with distress inks and images were stamp with Black Versafine or Archival Inks. 
Eileen xx

18 comments:

  1. How refreshing that it is not a Christmas Card. Seriously this is something different and in my humble opinion I like it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait Eileen - looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh I like that. Wish I were coming but with the weather at the moment I'd better not chance it. Might get blown off the the bridge. You'll be fine keeping order, trouble and me won't be there to cause havoc ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Can't wait to see you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love this ,didn't no the date for sat :(((
    Please book me in for feb pretty please
    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks wonderful .....you dont know how desperate I am to attend one of your workshops xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Eileen, can't wait for February, hugs P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning as always Eileen. I wish I lived closer. Good luck with your first workshop of 2014.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card quite humorous with male female stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another amazing card Eileen, so different, I just love the way you use such vibrant colours. Love everything about this card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to the Workshop. Like the 1st sample - not seen these figure stamps before. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so cool. where is stencil from? roll on feb xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Eileen and am so looking forward to Saturday....really looking forward to all your workshops this year and thanks again for the inspirational work you do to keep us all so very, very happy....See you Saturday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful work - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the embossing with these fab colours. The hearts with the figures on are a clever idea. Makes a great Valentine's card. Definitely something a little different. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Eileen. Happy New Year.
    This is stunning. Just wish I could stamp!! Hope all goes well with your workshop. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful. I really like the way you sponged colour onto the embossing. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.