Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Workshop Sample #1 Distress Inks with a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Embossing Folder.


Morning little bloggers... I'm posting all the sample projects during the next few days, that I've made for my Workshop class this coming Saturday. I've had a couple of cancellations so if you want to play in North Kent..... contact me! eileen@ken-godwin.com


I'll be back tomorrow with another project.
Sunday Update: Swipe your Distress Ink pads directly over one side of the inside of your Embossing folder and then lightly mist with some water... place your card stock (I used the reverse white side, of some Centura Pearl from Crafters Companion) into your folder and run through your Big Shot, Cuttlebug or other machine of choice.
Remove your card carefully and dry with a heat gun.
Don't forget to wash your folder!  Finally, I used Gilding Wax to highlight some areas.... well, okay, a LOT of the areas ! 
The Die Cut letters are from the Quickutz 'Blossom' Alphabet


Please can I just say hello to some new followers... thank you for your interest in my work. 
Also, thank you for all the emails and comments and new followers on Pinterest.
I'm overwhelmed .. it's all lovely.  Thank you very much... a thousand times!
Enjoy the rest of your week.. Eileen xxx

14 comments:

  1. You are so clever Eileen, your combination of colours and the vibrancy is always stunning. Can't wait for your workshop, so looking forward to it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks brilliant Eileen would of loved to have come to the class , but unfortunately I will be sunning myself lol
    See you when I get back . Have a good class x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi This is stunning work.
    Smiles
    Ita in Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is fabulous - love the embossing folder and look forward to your explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eilleen, who's car tire did you use, was it Kendo's? Smashing design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really fascinating - thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ! Would love to hop on a plane and join in at the workshop :) Have fun! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I thought it might have been a gelli plate ........ I see it's an embossing folder. Love the colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Eileen I can't wait to have a go at making it, I thought it was a gelli plate as well!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the texture and all the yummy colours! Can't wait to try it on Saturday.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning artwork, you are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, love the texture and colours, looking forward to Saturday :) hope that lovely Barbara has a wickedly wonderful cake for us :b xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all bootiful Eileen. Enjoy your class tomorrow. Wish I was there!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Eileen, I see you've made very good use of the embossibilities tyre track folder. A great card. Hope you're all well, I thoroughly enjoy catching up with you on facebook these days. Dee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.