Friday, 12 July 2013

July 2013 Workshop Sample #4 ... Hero Arts Stamp, White Embossing Powder and Distress inks.


Afternoon little bloggers.
I was planning to post this card tomorrow but I'm fast running out of time and will be too busy in the morning.
So ... here is my last and favourite sample project, for my Workshop on Saturday.
A large Hero Arts Stamp ( S5471 Large Flower Patten) stamped with Versamark ink, heat embossed with white detail Embossing Powder then coloured with Distress inks, Scattered Straw, Seedless Preserves and a touch of Dusty concord... plus a green but can't remember which one!



Quick to do but I did have trouble getting an 'even' image with the stamp until I removed it from the wooden block and attached it to my Fiskars Stamp Press.
  
Some white tulle and a butterfly ... job done.
The stamp was a bit expensive but I love it and will be using it often.
I hope my ladies at the workshop will enjoy making this card.
Thank you for looking at my blog today.
See you soon. 
Have a good weekend
Eileen xxx

20 comments:

  1. Amazing workshop samples Eileen, love them all but if I had to choose it would be number 1 the colours and texture with the embossing are wonderful.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I have to agree with you Eileen! Stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!

    Can you tell I absolutely Love it?

    A stunner most definitely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous effect, stunning!!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my fav stamps from Hero and you did a great job with it, I know about the difficulty of getting an even stamped image! I turned my stamp and put my paper on it, this is also how I work with the large cover a cards from IO.
    I am sure your workshop will be a success and they will enjoy this one!
    warm greet Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky ladies going to your workshop tomorrow! This is a lovely stamp and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Eileen, I love this image and the colours you've used with the white embossing. Wish I could hop on the plane and join your workshop, it would be great fun I'm sure. Enjoy! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful Eileen. Beautiful stamp, colors abdominal that Fiskars stamp press seems pretty natty too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... sorry for abdominal please read and. Bloomin' predictive text! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Eileen this is stunning! Loving the gorgeous colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my,you've done it again, another stunner! Keep forgetting to try the white embossing powders, bought some ages ago but never seem to have time to just play! BTW, I've just remembered that I need to email you a photo, kick me if I haven't by Sunday, sorry! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Eileen, another stunning card! These colours are gorgeous together and I love the tulle bow, looks like a gorgeous wedding card :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your samples over the last few days, all different but all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful Eileen and I LOVED making this one today :o))
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really breathtaking, love the design and the stamping and the love the tulle effect is gorgoeus.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another stunner Eileen. Very lovely indeed

    Hugs
    SarN xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Eileen, this is a gorgeous card!!! Just popped over from Wendy's last blog post. Awesome to hear that you two got to meet outside of blog land :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this image, and I love the colors you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.