Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Designs by Ryn Stamps and a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

Hello bloggers, just a quick post today.   
Centura Pearl card using the white, reverse side, as I normally do for Distress inks work, inserted into a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and embossed in my eBosser.
Rub a white wax crayon over 'random' parts of the embossed image. Try to cover just the raised areas but don't worry if other bits get the 'wax treatment' too!
Apply various colours of Distress inks then dry with a heat gun.
Buff the image with kitchen towel, to remove some of the ink from the areas that were covered with the crayon. 
The stamps I've used are from Designs by Ryn Water Droplets 2 and the Koi Carp.


I painted the Koi Carp with distress stains.
Thank you for looking at my blog today
Happy crafting
Eileen x

13 comments:

  1. What a brilliant effect - thanks for sharing. Beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done it again Eileen, totally inspiring, plus I have some of the Designs by Ryn stamps now so I can have a play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's with all the fish today, great minds think alike! Love this Eileen, beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again a beautiful and clever combination, love the stamps and what you've done.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful as usual - love that Koi.. cheers Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY! One word springs to mind with this tag and that is AWESOME! Love the colours and the fish is fabulous.

    Thank you for all the fabulous creations you bring they inspire me so much. I have bought a couple of Ryn's stamps and will be playing with the tomorrow.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, might have to try it...thanks. Fab work, as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not tried this technique yet, I saw Ali do it and thought it was fab, yours of course is fantastic, love that embossing folder and the coy looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good idea ( again!) Will try with the wax crayon and see what happens! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!
    Have a great summer!
    Groetjes Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! Today feels like Christmas in summer!!! I just saw all of your posts to my Facebook page! They are absolutely gorgeous :) Thank you so much!!! I love how you've used Koi Set in both pieces. The swirls in this one go so well with the fish as they really give the feeling of water. And of course, I love your colours as usual. GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the technique you used to create this wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.