Friday, 19 July 2013

CAS card using Designs by Ryn Stamp.

Hey ho bloggers... Just a quick post tonight. I'm getting all my crafty stuff ready for a Crop at the Allhallows village hall tomorrow with some crafty mates! Got some new stuff to play with, stamps and embossing folders.
My card tonight is clean and simple, using a very pretty stamp called The Celtic Star 2 from Designs by Ryn
White Linen card and Versafine inks. The sentiment says 'hope your day is glorious' a stamp by Hero Arts... just in case you were confused!
See you soon ... thanks for looking at my blog today.
Eileen xx

11 comments:

  1. You've just reminded me that I bought some of these Celtic designs to make Christmas cards with last year, but never got around to using them. I love the card that you've made, so simple but beautiful too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. CAS - does exactly what it says on the tin! Maybe that should be BCAS though. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eileen, like this CAS style and it shows the stamps so well! Your previous post with the embossing folder is also lovely and the koi carper looks beautiful!warm greet Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS design Eileen. I love the celtic star in the different colours and the middle one popped up looks great. Have a great weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I like this one a lot!! Gorgeous stamp and love the three different colours you've used! Have fun tomorrow :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. It's stamp was a freebie in one of my orders, guess I'll get it out and have a play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, simply classy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Eileen, crisp & clean.....love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' CAS at the moment, so pretty and fresh! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautifully designed stamp. You do have a gift for finding gorgeous crafty stuff and then making fabulous cards with it. Very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple and very effective design Eileen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.