Thursday, 25 April 2013

Tim Holtz 'Pediments' Die for ... Rudolph Day!

Ho ho ho bloggers... just a quickie to show you my entry for Sarn's Rudolph Day Challenge. Pop over and join in the fun.
My Tag is all things 'TIM'......... A #8 Tag, covered in some Metallic Tape that I pinched off a roll that hubby has in his office......don't ask!  Then I ran the Metallic covered Tag through my eBosser in a Sizzix Alterations Christmas Embossing folder.... lovely raised lettering!
Sloshed Alcohol inks over the whole project and finally distressed it with a distressing block 'thingy'!



I covered two of the 'Pediments' die cuts from the Tim Holtz 'Pediments Die' with more metallic tape and sloshed the alcohol inks over them too.

Finally, I attached one die cut to the top of the tag and one to the bottom .


Job done.
Back soon with a pretty card ........... made with Lavinia stamps.
Thank you for looking today
Eileen xxx

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous! But I can't even begin to think about Xmas lol
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work as ever - love that embossing folder and the die as well. More for the wish list which keeps growing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous festive tag here Eileen. Thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get some metal tape - gorgeous creation Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful xx love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful tag Eileen, such bright bold colours. I love it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. love the beautiful colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great use of alcohol inks!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is gorgeous, love the texture & colours... have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Eileen. Love the use of pediments and who can resist alcohol inks?
    Show me the Lavinia stamped card then! I bought my first to Lavinia stamps under the influence of Sandra (Stamping for Pleasure). Not inked them yet though!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I need to head to Lowe's or Home Depot and get some metallic tape...

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful idea...i think my DH has some metalic tape...I believe it is for sealing dryer hoses...what he doesn't know won't hurt him...teehee

    Great tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes!...... I nicked my tape from hubby who uses it for a 'ground plane' for antennas ! lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.