Friday 19 April 2013

Designs By Ryn.... New Rain Drops Set Stamps and Distress Stains



Morning bloggers...I've had fun today! More rain outside.... but best stick yer 'shades' on to look at this Tag!
Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers Distress Stains were used to create this Tag, along with a Dylusions circles mask and some white Dimensional Paste from Sweet Poppy Stencils.



The stamped images are the fabulous new 'Rain Drop Set  available from the lovely Ryn, then I added some 'sprinkles' of Fran-tage Shabby White EP here and there.
The Seam binding was coloured with Distress Stains after misting it with water and scrunching it up! 


Thanks for looking today, have a good weekend.
F1 racing on the TV for me on Sunday and tomorrow will be great as I'm spending the day with lots of crafty friends at The Allhallows Crop.
I'm a lucky little crafter! 
Take care
Eileen xxx