Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Designs By Ryn. New....'Rising Bubbles' Stamp and more!


 
Just a quick post to show you some NEW stamps from Designs by Ryn.
The background of my first Tag was created by 'sloshing' on some Distress Inks and then heavily misting a ''That Special Touch Of ...... Mask' with water, laying the mask onto the tag and with some kitchen paper over the top, gently pressing it down into the tag.
The Mask I've used here is called 'Crackle'.
Lift off the mask then dry your project with a heat gun. It makes a cool background! Then I stamped my images, Rising Bubbles and Butterfly Fish, using Versafine black ink for the bubbles and Versamark ink and Gold EP for the fish.  
Finally, I painted the fish with some distress Stains. 
BTW ... please remember to use an anti static pad before you stamp with the Versamark or your EP will cling to your project in places you will not want it to cling!

  
The backgrounds on the two book-marks were created in the same manner and the flower is the very beautiful African Daisy.
I heat embossed with White EP on one book-mark and Gold EP on the other. Ryn has sent me a few new stunning, clever, stamps ... so keep looking over the next week or so for more samples.


All of the ladies that are part of Ryn's DT have super blogs, including Ryn herself, along with great skills. Look for the links to them on my side bar! 
Thank you for looking today and a warm welcome to some new followers that have kindly joined my blog .... thank you for your interest.
Eileen xx  

14 comments:

  1. Another fantastic image. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, beautiful tags! gorgeous backgrounds, colors and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh again Eileen, these tags are beautiful. I love Ryn's stamps, they are so pretty. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eileen, I was wondering how you got those backgrounds. Very neat effect! I really wish I could take a class with you one day :) Just beautiful creations as ever! LOVE how you used Rising Bubbles!!! Thanks so much :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look wonderful Eileen, you certainly get good results from your labours. Love the fish and well, love it all. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with "ere indoors" wonderful tags. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tag and bookmarks are just stunning! Your use of vibrant colors and white accents really make eye-catching beauties... Lovely stamps just add to the whole, perfect project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love them Eileen! Lovely vibrant colours. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as ever Eileen, great colours and those rising bubbles are another set to add to my wish list.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Eileen, lovely tag and cards in your unique style! I've got this mask also but still never used......it looks great!Those rising bubbles and all the other new designs are great mmmm?
    warm greet Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  11. I almost missed this one until I saw the link at Ryn's FB page. Great post with details for the background. Beautiful tags with your trademark vibrant colours. Excellent results with the 'ghosting' technique, love it:) Have a fab day, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those new bubbles, beautiful work as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I needs the bubbles! Awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.