Saturday, 26 January 2013

Lavinia Stamps, Poppy Window Die and Distress inks.

 
Morning all .. we have bright sunshine here!
Quick card and a quick post.
White Linen card along with a 'Poppy' Die, 
 'Small Madison Window' from Crafts u love
( Tip from me....cut three and stick them together for more depth.)
My friend Barbara gave me the idea for this card.
See her fabulous work here, on her Glitterarti Blog
I blended some Distress inks onto Neena card then stamped 
the pretty Butterfly and Lavender from Lavinia Stamps.
Plonked on a 'rub on' sentiment.... job done.
Back soon with another card for Rudolph Day! 
Thanks for looking at my blog :) 
Eileen xxx 
 

12 comments:

  1. Super card Eileen, lovely design - clean and simple. Unlike me, when I use inks I am never clean- I am however simple! x Hugs to Daisy Holly and Snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Eileen, I've been looking at this die window myself. I think it might just drop into my basket soon.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous clean and simple card Eileen, loving the beautiful colours and the beautiful window frame.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Less is more. Beautifully simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Love it. As usual fab work...
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely scene through the window!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so pretty . . . and a bit spring-like . . . which is nice on this grey and rainy day!

    Hugs
    Sarn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Eileen, so crisp and clean.....thanks for the link-back xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card really elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.