Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Lavinia Stamps, PanPastels and a Nestabilities Heart

Hello, another Lavinia Stamps card to share with you today.
Using fabulous PanPastels to create the background.
I used a Nestabilities Heart Die Cut as a mask as 
I blended three of the Bright Yellow Green Shades together 
over the rest of the uncovered area.
Then I removed the positive Heart shape
 and replaced it with the negative Heart. 
Red Iron Oxide Tint, Pan colour, blended 
through the aperture adding Red Iron Oxide for shading. 
Finally, I removed the negative mask and with an eraser, 
just tidied up the edges of the Heart.
  On to the stamping with Versafine Ink, love this bit!
Every image here is from the Lavinia Stamps web shop.
I also completed a page in my Altered Art Dictionary
I belong to a group on Facebook.
Grab a dictionary, any size will do, plus some stamps 
and come and join in.
Altered Art Dictionary Group.
Thank you for looking today.
Any questions just ask, eileen@ken-godwin.com
Stay warm
Eileen. X  
 
   

17 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Eileen

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these are cute - love them

    Love Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work as a\lways - love the dictionary idea which I might take up. Noticed you had a mention on the show this morning - well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is gorgeous Eileen and the dictionary page. I have gone as far as buying an dictionary to alter from a charity shop, but so far can't bring myself to alter it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Eileen beautiful colours.

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the colours and the stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Eileen gorgeous colours xxxx hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just one word, Eileen... AMAZING!! I love these.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exquisite combination of design, stamps and colors, I'm excited such a beautiful creation!
    You are so talented, glad to found your blog. Now I'm your new follower.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous and the colours have blended beautifully. I really like the altered dictionary idea so will have to hunt around for one that isn't being used any more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Eileen I am new to your blog ,stunning card I am trying to learn stamping and how to use masks,so to day I do not have a clue what you are talking about, but am trying to learn.I am so glad I found your blog
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous stamping and fabulous showcase of the PP's, really stunning work Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I love this Eileen. Every day you manage to come up with another super card - is there no end to your talents? x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just got my first Lavinia stamps and finding all kinds of wonderful inspiration . Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.