Sunday 25 March 2012

Tim Holtz Dies and Fabulous PanPastels.

Morning Fans,

 I've been having the most terrible time with  blogger!  Every picture I've tried to upload has been corrupted!    This one is okay, so I hope the problem has been resolved!

This tag is my DT Sample for the PanPastel UK Challenge # Bright Colours.

Please have a look and enter a card or project... you can use any medium and there is a super prize of a PanPastel Trial Pack to be won!
 

Tag 'Facts' !
Tim Holtz...Movers and Shapers Tag #8 Die

Tim Holtz  Movers and Shapers Mini Butterfly

Tim Holtz /Sizzix...   Embossing Folder .... one with Squares on!

Tim Holtz... Alterations Strip Die   Autumn Gatherings

Tim Holtz    Alterations Strip Die  Rosette (medium)

Some Rub-on Words


Every bit of this tag and all the die cuts were cut using white linen card stock and then coloured with the very smooth, highly pigmented, PanPastel Colours!  A quick spray with a 'cheap as chips' hairspray to set the colours.... job done !

 I loved making this Tag ...


 More new followers ... whey hey ! Thank you so much. See you all again soon.


Finally ... I am donating a small prize to the winner of this months  "Rudolph Day"of some Sheena Douglass Stamps.

Please see and enter your card on my lovely, clever friend, Sandra's blog See here ( Rudolph Day March)  it's just a bit of fun but getting sooooo popular!

 Have a good Sunday

 F1 racing for me ..... brilliant stuff!


Eileen xxxx