Sunday 4 March 2012

Pink PanPastels Tag, Studio 490 Stamps and a White Gel Pen.


Hello fans!   It was great fun making this tag.

I sloshed various shades of pink PanPastels over the tag and stencilled through some sequin waste, that Brenda, one of  my fellow DT members from the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog, kindly sent to me some weeks ago. I use it a lot many thanks! 

Brenda is off to Paris soon, a birthday treat from her husband!

It's my birthday this month as well ( please, no cards.... just cheques! lol)  so I said to my husband Wot's MY treat gonna be then?


 "Mmm" he said " You could do with a  new photograph, for your Bus Pass!" 
After a frank exchange of words and a few tears ( his)  he has decided to buy me an iPad 3..... result!
 

Back to my tag.....The stamps are a set from Studio 490, Wendy Vecchi, called 'Make mine mini art'

I stamped the daisy twice and after colouring with my PanPastels, I cut them out so I could layer them on the tag.
After applying  glossy accents I plonked a button in the middle of each one.  

 After a search for my White Gel Pen, I had a bit of a 'doodle' 'here and there ' ... and that's it really ! 

 I hope you have a super Sunday and please pop over to the PanPastel UK Challenge blog and enter our 'Use a Stamped Image'  challenge this week . 

You can use ANY medium. It does not have to be PanPastels.  If you enter you stand  a chance of winning some of these little beauties ... I love' em ! Ask any of my crafty mates! 



 It's kind of you to stop by and have a look at my blog, I will be back soon.

 Thanks for leaving me a comment ... I love them too!!

 TTFN

Eileen xxx