Sunday, 4 March 2012

Pink PanPastels Tag, Studio 490 Stamps and a White Gel Pen.


Hello fans!   It was great fun making this tag.

I sloshed various shades of pink PanPastels over the tag and stencilled through some sequin waste, that Brenda, one of  my fellow DT members from the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog, kindly sent to me some weeks ago. I use it a lot many thanks! 

Brenda is off to Paris soon, a birthday treat from her husband!

It's my birthday this month as well ( please, no cards.... just cheques! lol)  so I said to my husband Wot's MY treat gonna be then?


 "Mmm" he said " You could do with a  new photograph, for your Bus Pass!" 
After a frank exchange of words and a few tears ( his)  he has decided to buy me an iPad 3..... result!
 

Back to my tag.....The stamps are a set from Studio 490, Wendy Vecchi, called 'Make mine mini art'

I stamped the daisy twice and after colouring with my PanPastels, I cut them out so I could layer them on the tag.
After applying  glossy accents I plonked a button in the middle of each one.  

 After a search for my White Gel Pen, I had a bit of a 'doodle' 'here and there ' ... and that's it really ! 

 I hope you have a super Sunday and please pop over to the PanPastel UK Challenge blog and enter our 'Use a Stamped Image'  challenge this week . 

You can use ANY medium. It does not have to be PanPastels.  If you enter you stand  a chance of winning some of these little beauties ... I love' em ! Ask any of my crafty mates! 



 It's kind of you to stop by and have a look at my blog, I will be back soon.

 Thanks for leaving me a comment ... I love them too!!

 TTFN

Eileen xxx 


23 comments:

  1. What a GREAT tag Eileen. It's so pretty and the white doodling just lifts it to another level. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. See your still splashing those colours about, GREAT stuff keep em coming. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag - its so bright and alive! I may be tempted to enter the challenge now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifull Eileen, love, the black and pink, always beautifull!!! I really like the butterflies too!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do make me laugh Eileen, love your sense of humour.
    A great tag, with superb results using the PPs and WV stamps. Glad the sequin waste came in useful and thanks for the link. Enjoy your Ipad, I am sure you will have great fun with it.
    Have a great Sunday.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tag, gorgeous colours and the butterflies and the flowers with the buttons look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that tag.......wonderful colour Eileen !
    love and hugs
    chris richards xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eileen, what a lovely tag, real happy one...greetz Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eileen lol, you did make me chuckle with that intro ... glad hubby seen sense:)
    Love Love Love the combination of WV stamps and the gorgeous Panpastels. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this Eileen and the colours are fabulous. I love my Pan Pastels too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Outstanding Eileen

    I have found your email address!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag Eileen. Really love the colours you have used and the Studio 490 stamps, will have to invest in some of these.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the sweet words on my blog today!! I love your tag!! It is so bright and lovely. Lucky you to be getting an IPAD3!! Go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous tag Eileen, very pretty. I am sooooo jealous, Ipad 3, can I borrow it, promise to give it back... in about 3-4 years!!
    Hugs
    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Get a cheap and thinner IPad 2 without a sim card. Then get him to buy you an Iphpne like Zoe's then you can keep in touch with only a phone signal like me. I am sending this to you on an Ipad2 via my phone with no Wifi to be seen. Good WOT!!
    Ps I am in Dover in the pouring rain, no don't ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mike ... we have since found out we can link up my Blackberry! But I hope to upgrade to the iPhone when the time comes!! Exx

      Delete
  16. Such a gorgeous tag, love the colors and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all so much for all the super comments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow; another gorgeous creation, eileen - lovely and so nice and bright! happy birthday and have fun with your new iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, this is gorgeous!
      You might want to have a look on my blog, I have a surprise for you! LOL

      Delete
  20. ooooh, love this one!! So vibrant and cheery, gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Eileen

    Just saw this on pinterest and had to see how you had done it. Had a laugh and have gained some wonderful inspiration on my visit. Thank you.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.