Saturday, 17 March 2012

PanPastel on Create and Craft TV.

  Hot News.... PanPastels will be on Create and Craft TV on Wednesday 21st March at 11am with Kay from IndigoBlu and again on Sunday 25th March at 3pm.   All the cards and tags on this post have been made using PanPastels. 


 










I really enjoy using PanPastels. I buy mine from Your Creativity Store. Super customer service and prices.
Good results with some stunning colours and great coverage.
Please look in on Create and Craft next week.   I'll be back soon! Tomorrow ! 
Eileen xx

8 comments:

  1. Sky+ set for Wednesday, woohoo! Cant wait to see your demos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish!! Kay from indigoblu will be doing the demos... Louise. I've heard that she is a lovely lady. xx

      Delete
  2. Superb serenade of vibrant colour there, Eileen thanks so much for sharing and alas dont think it makes it to Oz, I wonder does it go online at all - ie via internet? some of our shows do. Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ..you can get Create and Craft TV on line Shaz xxxx

      Delete
  3. Well got to watch that before we take our Daisy back on Wednesday. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous artwork Eileen....I'll have to tune in and see if I get inspired ?
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that second card with the horses is in Holland at the moment, I realy LOVE it. It looks even prettier in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to ask, will I also be able to watch it in Holland, on the internet maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.