Sunday 18 March 2012

PanPastel Tag with A Tim Holtz Embossing folder and a Rosette Die

Hello fans!

A warm welcome to my new followers ... thank you so much for taking an interest in what I do. 

Super NEWS to tell you ... so NO skipping down to the bottom! 

I have a new grand-daughter, no name yet .... and a new iPad called 'you little beauty!' 

I'm so thrilled about the iPad ... ... joke! joke!  honest!

Hubby and I are off to see the new baby today and I want to give my daughter a hug cos labour pains are not trendy are they!

All this and F1 racing back on the 'box' ... Ooo happy days.

Back to this tag ... all coloured with my gorgeous  PanPastels that you can buy here!

I embossed the tag with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and swiped the PanPastel colour over the top with a trusty soft sponge.

 The stamp images are from indigoblu. ( love their stuff)  and the dies I've used are Olive Branch from Dies to Die for  and the Tim Holtz Rosette, that is also coloured using my PanPastels.


 A silver thingy plonked in the middle of the rosette and some white gel pen on the branches to indicate flowers ... yeah, I know, my artistic skills are beyond genius! Watch and learn .... watch and learn!  ;) 


This tag is my DT sample for this weeks Panpastel Challenge 'Add a Flower' Go on, have a go ... BTW leave a comment and say I sent you ...  makes me look good !




Finally ... okay, stop yawning... I must say thank you for all the lovely comments on my last Mothers Day card Post. XXX
 
Plus.....  Ellie you are a star! ..... Thank you x

Also .....   if you are making cards or stationery for a Baby Baptism or Christening look at this wonderful blog of Jools   she has the most amazing ideas for you to see.

Have a great weekend .... BTW the iPad is for my B'day so it has been hidden  away until next week !


Stop Press!!
Hot News.... PanPastels will be on Create and Craft TV on Wednesday 21st March at 11am with Kay from IndigoBlu and again on Sunday 25th March at 3pm.   
Eileen xxx