Sunday, 18 March 2012

PanPastel Tag with A Tim Holtz Embossing folder and a Rosette Die

Hello fans!

A warm welcome to my new followers ... thank you so much for taking an interest in what I do. 

Super NEWS to tell you ... so NO skipping down to the bottom! 

I have a new grand-daughter, no name yet .... and a new iPad called 'you little beauty!' 

I'm so thrilled about the iPad ... ... joke! joke!  honest!

Hubby and I are off to see the new baby today and I want to give my daughter a hug cos labour pains are not trendy are they!

All this and F1 racing back on the 'box' ... Ooo happy days.

Back to this tag ... all coloured with my gorgeous  PanPastels that you can buy here!

I embossed the tag with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and swiped the PanPastel colour over the top with a trusty soft sponge.

 The stamp images are from indigoblu. ( love their stuff)  and the dies I've used are Olive Branch from Dies to Die for  and the Tim Holtz Rosette, that is also coloured using my PanPastels.


 A silver thingy plonked in the middle of the rosette and some white gel pen on the branches to indicate flowers ... yeah, I know, my artistic skills are beyond genius! Watch and learn .... watch and learn!  ;) 


This tag is my DT sample for this weeks Panpastel Challenge 'Add a Flower' Go on, have a go ... BTW leave a comment and say I sent you ...  makes me look good !




Finally ... okay, stop yawning... I must say thank you for all the lovely comments on my last Mothers Day card Post. XXX
 
Plus.....  Ellie you are a star! ..... Thank you x

Also .....   if you are making cards or stationery for a Baby Baptism or Christening look at this wonderful blog of Jools   she has the most amazing ideas for you to see.

Have a great weekend .... BTW the iPad is for my B'day so it has been hidden  away until next week !


Stop Press!!
Hot News.... PanPastels will be on Create and Craft TV on Wednesday 21st March at 11am with Kay from IndigoBlu and again on Sunday 25th March at 3pm.   
Eileen xxx




27 comments:

  1. this is one stunning tag,the colours are so rich and so effective,along with the embossing,and that rosette to make one amazing tag hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rosette, great tag and lovely colours. good news on Jenson, shame about your mate Hamilton, never mind. Have a lovely Mothers day. You have a beautiful Granddaughter. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag I love the colours, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the tag, ipad and new granddaughter! Though not necessarily in that order! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift tag. Love the colours and so much beautiful detail.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane .. very sweet of you to say xxx

      Delete
  6. WOOT WOOT! Congratulations on the birth of your little granddaughter. Hope parents and baby are all doing well.

    Super tag Eileen. Just fab. Thanks for the infor on C&C show too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the tag Eileen great work! Shaz in oz.x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news Eileen, a new little girl in the family, congratulations.
    On the crafting front, another beautiful creation above. Pan Pastels are going to take off I think.... Happy Mothers Day to you.
    Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had some lovely hugs today - congratulations. Love this tag with lots of interest going on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the birth of your Granddaughter. We were up at 5.30 to see the F1.
    Gorgeous tag, love the white flowers, sorry beautifully placed gel pen splodges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo lots of things happening for you just now Eileen, congrats on the birth of your Grand-daughter,good luck with the IPad and enjoy the F1. Love this weeks PP tag, the embossing looks fab as does the rosette. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many congratulations on the new baby granddaughter! Every crafty person I know seems to be making tags and the rosettes too, so next time I'm at my table I'm going to have a go as well. Love the colours you used Eileen, thank you for sharing - yet another inspiration for me to emulate!
    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautify, eileen! congratulations on your new granddaughter! i would not be able to not touch a new iPad, although with all the problems i've been having, i'm about ready to ditch technology. lol. you must be happy with 1st and 3rd podium.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautify; new word. of course it should read beautiful. i'm shocked it actually let me submit it; i've had trouble with disappearing comments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the arrival of your new Grand-daughter, are you a Nannie or a Grannie? Oh and another congrats on the arrival of your new Ipad, I'm sure you'll both be very happy :) envious, who ME??? Beautiful work as usual and a big thank you for your link to my blog, gained two more followers, Yeh....
    Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Tag Eileen and congrats on being a granma again !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter Eileen. Have set the sky box to record, so thank you for that information.
    Love the tag, so beautiful.
    Have fun with your Ipad, lucky you.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  18. I did try very hard to leave a message last night, but Blogger and our computer were not playing too well. You must be so happy at the safe arrival of your granddaughter. Wonderful news. Your tag is beautiful too, such a great mix of colours. Thank you for your visit yesterday and you comments on our new Clarity stamp. Having sat and played with it now, it is a joy to work with, and has so many different uses. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tag and wonderful color scheme, love the colorful rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on both your new Grandaughter and the Ipad.
    Another beautiful creation.
    I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Please visit my blog to receive it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations with your new born granddaughter!! Yes it must be wonderfull to become a grandmother!!!Your tag is olso very beautifull, I like your bright colours a lot!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your new baby granddaughter Eileen, lots of babysitting to look forward to x
    Another fantastic tag, as usual.....you must have a massive selection of these now. Great inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow! your tag is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and the rosette!!!! Congrats on your new grand daugter =)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on the birth of your Grandaughter. I love your tag great colours, I've only just bought my first PanPastels on Thursday and loving them.
    You will love your new iPad, I couldn't be without one now.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on the birth of your Grandaughter. I love your tag great colours, I've only just bought my first PanPastels on Thursday and loving them.
    You will love your new iPad, I couldn't be without one now.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.