Sunday, 19 February 2012

PanPastels with a beautiful ' Wild Horses ' Stamp from the USA.

Hello everyone
Another week has flown by and this card is my Design Team sample for the PanPastel UK Challenge 'Animals'.
I think this stamp is one of the most beautiful images I have. It has laid unloved, in a drawer! I do not have the name of the stamp but the number is .... K-1806  2001 PSX  Santa Rosa,CA.
The bird image is a Clarity Stamp and the Swans/Geese on the other card are from Lavinia Stamps
I have used my PanPastels to create the background and the Sun.
Much more vivid sun on this card
Please see this earlier post  for more information on how  to create the Sun/moon!
It's a doddle to do!  Takes just a few minutes.
 I had so much fun making this card I made another!
Almost the same but slightly different colours and a bit smaller .
Thanks for stopping by my blog today ... Stay warm, stay safe and I'll see you soon.
If you are tempted to buy some PanPastels you can get the most gorgeous colours here at Your Creativity Store.          Go on.... you know you want to!
Lavinia Stamps Swans or Geese
I will be showing off some of the gorgeous cards that my 'students' completed at my last brayering workshop,  in my next post ..... Super work!
Thank you for stopping by and its only 25 days until the next F1 racing season BEGINS .... Woo-hoo Jensen and Lewis ..... Cracking!

21 comments:

  1. Really beautiful cards there Eileen. The background really makes the stamp. Grrrr! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riders of the storm Eileen (top one)

    Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw, Eileen what a beautifull card you made, I really love it, its not only beautifull and original as theme but your colours are so bright and good together , really stunning!!!!

    Greetings

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your use of colour to create such stunning backgrounds is awesome Eileen. You have such a talent of putting the right colours together and blending them perfectly. I love the horses stamp too.
    Happy Sunday.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right - this stamp is too gorgeous to be lying unused - great colouring as always

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous creation. Can't wait for your class using Pan Pastels. Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lovely card Eileen, I was thinking about using my one PSX horse when I saw your card, two souls thinking the same.......when I can I will join the challenge! warm greetz Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Eileen... well i finally made it on to your Blog..... you have created some lovely cards.....you have such tallent.
    You will be pleased to know i have taken my first step on creating Lavinia Stamps Face book page.... ill keep you informed of our progress...
    Thanks Eileen ...keep up the great work
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all poised on FB .... ready to pounce as soon as you appear Tracey lol ! love to Kevin.... See you at AP x

      BTW,some PanPastel samples of mine, have gone to the NEC show, that are covered in your lovely Lavinia Stamps images ! xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Eileen ... Amazing effects from the masking to the whole overall design, love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just when I thought you could'nt do better....up you pop with another glorious creation !!!
    love and hugs
    chris Richards
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Eileen, I love the PanPastels on canvas, they look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Eileen! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog today. You are so right, our horse stamps are very similar. Like you, mine doesn't get much use. Love your PP work on your card. Well done. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creations!!
    If ever that stamp is collecting dust again, you may send it to me! LOL It sure is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation Eileen. You are so clever.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Eileen, you've made a fabulous background for the beautiful horses, love it, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Eileen this is amazing! Love the background and the horses are stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both pieces are fantastic, great use of the PanPastels.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely work I love them all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.