Friday, 24 February 2012

PanPastels, Lavinia Stamp, some Glossy Accents and a Ribbon!

Sentiment Stamp from Clarity Stamps

Morning all,

 I spent all day yesterday, after I had completed my normal domestic engineering, sorting out my craft room.
There's no space in my room for me 'cos it's so full of stuff ( it's a tiny room!) so  I craft downstairs.

It's a pain having to keep running up and down stairs to get what I need, but it keeps me fit!

Anyway, a bit more to do today so I will quickly post this tag that I've made for this weeks PanPastel challenge called Add a Ribbon. 
COME on join  in ... You can win some PanPastels to try and your entry does not have to be made using PanPastels ... any medium you like..... plus a ribbon!

These PanPastels   sure have me hooked!
Lovely Lavinia Stamps .... Tidy!
   
This tag took no time at all!
Various PanPastel colours swiped over some textured card to make the background. Then spray lightly with a cheap hairspray to seal the colour.

Lavinia Stamps Poppies and a Sentiment Stamp from Clarity  both stamped using Versafine Black Ink then Glossy Accents applied to the poppy heads, add a ribbon....  Job done!

A Shout Out now for some new bloggers that need support!

 Please take a look at these three links ... Two of them are new bloggers, Caz who makes such pretty cards, just look at the one she has on her blog at the moment, gorgeous!

Then take a stroll over to  This Wedding Stationery From Barbara! Fabulous work and  you can see some beautiful wedding pictures!

Finally... Please enter a card for Rudolph Day! You only have a short time so get cracking, there is a small prize going for this.
I am making mine today if I can bear to touch my tidy stash in my craft room !

See you soon .. Thanks for the comments and a warm welcome to my new followers ...( tell yer mates about me!  xxx )

Daisy

Holly


It's down 'ere somewhere!

Eileen x

16 comments:

  1. A stunning tag Eileen, such gorgeous bright, vibrant colours and the black embossing pops off the card magnificently.
    Love the photos of Holly and Daisy, such a cute pair.
    Have a great Sunday.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous tag, so vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the colours..S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen
    Fabulous tag, super bright colours. Thanks so much for the shout-out, your support and encouragement are really appreciated.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely tag Eileen, bright and cheerful to welcome in the spring... Dee xxx BTW thanks for your lovely comments recently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! and the doggies are so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super tag, and I love the description of domestic engineering. Off to have a look at your links. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for your comments, your new tag is so bright, your dogs are so pretty. And funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I visited Caz' s blog and enjoyed it! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Eileen saw this last night but not time to comment - and love the saying about counting seeds sown not what is reaped - lovely work again with those amazing panpastels! oh and just letting you know there is something for you over at my blog, love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful just love the background and this poppy stamp is gorgeous! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Eileen, I'm a bit behind this week please forgive me ! love your tag and Holly and Daisy look beautiful...max sends his love !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag Eileen and such gorgeous colours. And what cute little doggies!

    Hugs
    Judexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've come over from Shaz....lovely work on the tags!
    LOL at the 'domestic engineering' - what a hoot!!! Must use that one....love the dogs about to dig!
    Greetings from Northern Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is such a cool tag! I love the colors and the sentiment is just AWESOME!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.