Friday 24 February 2012

PanPastels, Lavinia Stamp, some Glossy Accents and a Ribbon!

Sentiment Stamp from Clarity Stamps

Morning all,

 I spent all day yesterday, after I had completed my normal domestic engineering, sorting out my craft room.
There's no space in my room for me 'cos it's so full of stuff ( it's a tiny room!) so  I craft downstairs.

It's a pain having to keep running up and down stairs to get what I need, but it keeps me fit!

Anyway, a bit more to do today so I will quickly post this tag that I've made for this weeks PanPastel challenge called Add a Ribbon. 
COME on join  in ... You can win some PanPastels to try and your entry does not have to be made using PanPastels ... any medium you like..... plus a ribbon!

These PanPastels   sure have me hooked!
Lovely Lavinia Stamps .... Tidy!
   
This tag took no time at all!
Various PanPastel colours swiped over some textured card to make the background. Then spray lightly with a cheap hairspray to seal the colour.

Lavinia Stamps Poppies and a Sentiment Stamp from Clarity  both stamped using Versafine Black Ink then Glossy Accents applied to the poppy heads, add a ribbon....  Job done!

A Shout Out now for some new bloggers that need support!

 Please take a look at these three links ... Two of them are new bloggers, Caz who makes such pretty cards, just look at the one she has on her blog at the moment, gorgeous!

Then take a stroll over to  This Wedding Stationery From Barbara! Fabulous work and  you can see some beautiful wedding pictures!

Finally... Please enter a card for Rudolph Day! You only have a short time so get cracking, there is a small prize going for this.
I am making mine today if I can bear to touch my tidy stash in my craft room !

See you soon .. Thanks for the comments and a warm welcome to my new followers ...( tell yer mates about me!  xxx )

Daisy

Holly


It's down 'ere somewhere!

Eileen x