Sunday, 12 February 2012

Distressed Inks Tag and Studio 490 Stamps


Hi,

I hope you are having a super weekend. I am crafting and loving it!

Just a quick post this afternoon.

I saw a tag posted on this Super blog of Candy's and just fell in love with the colours.

I have the stamps, so this is my take on this fabulous Tim Holtz Die Cut tag.

Candy is such a clever lady ... take a look !  Gorgeous work and stunning colours!
  
 I used a punch to punch the circle and stencilled through the negative with various colours of distressed Inks.


Overlapping the colours, as I went all over the tag, with my circle mask!

 Good fun ... then  I stamped the 'Eyes' from the Studio 490 Stamp set and got to work with my trusty white gel pen.


Candy uses this technique on her card and the eyes really 'pop'


Thanks for looking today see you soon



Eileen xxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Well done Eilee, love, the way you played with the colours and the circles !!!

    Greetings

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria ... I love bright colours!

      Delete
  2. WOW Eileen this is awesome. Those eyes are amazing and love all the colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed Wow what a superduper tag!Vibrant colours and what a great idea to use a circle template in this way. I often use circles for sponging but have never done it this way. I will certainly go and have a look there.
    Thanks for inspiring me and keep on playing, warm greetz Miranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Wow Wow ... Your stamps are SUPER !!!!

      Delete
  4. Two now Eileen you have been working hard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such vibrant colours and those stamps - wow I need some Studio 490 goodies now!! Seriously this is a great tag and thanks for the link too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all need colours like that this time of year - another stunning creation from a stunning lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the colours are fantastic and I love those stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours Eileen. Love the stamps.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Eileen, missed this one somehow ?
    But what a masterpiece !! I wish I had your talent.......
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eileen...you did a fabulous job on your tag!!! Thank you so much for the mention on your blog! I appreciate that!! I LOVE how you punched circles and used them as your background! It looks amazing! I love your design using Wendy's eyes stamps and then highlighting with the white opaque pen! FANTASTIC job! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.