Tuesday 23 March 2010

Reflections with Clarity Stamps

Hi, I bet you are surprised to see a Christmas card! Well ....I am still making wedding invitations and wanted a change!
This card is so easy to do. I inked up the 'Deer' stamp with bottle green Adirondak Ink & 'rolled' the brayer over the stamp (up the stamp)
Position the brayer half way down your white card stock and with a quick flick lay the image down.
Ink the stamp again and stamp the image in the normal way so you touch the 'reflection'!
Clean the brayer and then ink up the very edge of the roller just a VERY thin line of ink needed & flick this over the card stock to make an 'ice' or 'water' like effect. Stamp your words and along with the star this completes the card. Takes just a few minutes ....trust me!! All the stamps used are Clarity stamps.

Thanks for popping by my blog.
Eileen x