Friday, 25 November 2016

Sweet Poppy Stencils on Create and Craft TV .. Today!




Yo!...Sweet Poppy Stencils will be on 
Create & Craft TV on Friday 25th November @ 11am.
Lucy Ellis will be taking some old favourites,
 along with the latest stencils onto the show. 
Tune in and see the amazing samples 
that the Sweet Poppy Design Team have created!


 There will be demonstrations, techniques
and tips on using the fabulous Sweet Poppy Stencils.
http://www.sweet-poppy.com
Here are a few of my samples. 



Find my Sweet Poppy Stencils Board on Pinterest 
for more Sweet Poppy inspiration.




All the cards featured on my Blog today
 were created using the 'Master Board' technique.
I'm on You Tube with it... HERE
Back soon and thanks for looking today.
Eileen xx

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic work, as always. Will try and tune in for further inspiration. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did watch the show and the fabulous demonstrations and this masterboard technique with the Fairy Bells stencilled over the top looks absolutely gorgeous Eileen, and I love the pretty mix of colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I pressed the button too soon, I meant to say I love the pretty red poppies in those two fabulous designs and the cross, which all work together beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving your samples Eileen. The show was great...I bought my first Sweet Poppy stencils and a beginners kit at Peterborough a couple weeks ago....inspired to have a play now! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great samples - I had a play with my paints and inks the other day, and made a great background. Now I have the inspiration for what to use it for! Thanks Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.