Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Rochester Workshop January 2016 Group One - The Results.


So much fun last Saturday at my  Gelli Pate Workshop... The pictures you see here do not give you a true flavour of the day... the Art work produced by my ladies in the class was far more vibrant and colourful than I could capture in very poor light.. But we had a ball! So looking forward to this Saturday with Group Two! 










 




Back soon. 
Thanks for popping over to look at my Blog Today
Eileen xx




8 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic makes, love them all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, did they use paint or inks? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Distress inks Jean.... paint for another class later in the year ! lol

      Delete
  3. I'll be there this Saturday!! Lucky me :D It looks such fun - great pages Group one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look fantastic Eileen, must get mine out and have a play.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fabulous work there Eileen, I bet your Group two are champing at the bit to get going! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.